Saturday, May 20, 2017

i m a g e d . s e n s - my new photo blog

I suppose it's time to let the cat out of the bag - I just can't stop making blogs, apparently. Just last week I started up i m a g e d . s e n s, a (mostly) wordless blog that is intended to showcase my own photography/visuals, unless otherwise noted. I spent money on a DSLR camera (Canon Rebel T3i) a few years ago, so I may as well put it to use. There's a good chance many of the uploads to come will be oldies but goodies laying around in the crevices of my hard drive, though a couple of the shares have been recent (by recent I mean within the past couple weeks). In theory, I could just share the photos here, but I really think the design of the other blog really compliments the intention. Speaking of design, you might have noticed that I changed some things around on here: links are green, I disabled the sticky header, and I no longer have a featured post. Unfortunately, the search button and those three lines beside it button (not sure exactly what it's called) are now a little finicky! They should work when you first arrive on a page, but if you scroll down and scroll up and click on them, they don't work. That's too bad, although, I really didn't like the sticky header so I think I'm still at an advantage.

EDIT: Uninstalled Instagram from my mobile cellular phone today. Hopefully this photo blog will be somewhat of a reprieve from the boringness that came along with the app.

EDIT 2: The sticky header has been enabled again. I couldn't in good conscience have buttons that didn't work. Unless anyone objects, I plan on keeping it. I think it's okay once I made the header font smaller and non-bold.

EDIT 3: Forgive me, I just can't make up my mind on preferred aesthetics at the time. Hopefully this will change in the near future. Links are blue again, the featured post is there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment