Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Blogger Themes?

So I just signed in to start writing a poem and apparently Blogger has NEW themes! The only reason I'm writing this is because this puts me in an uncomfortable situation, to say the least. I have changed the theme/design/template/whatever more times than I can count ... and I'm profoundly ashamed at my inconsistency ... but I have to at least have a look at those new themes. Ah, I like this old one I got going now though! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!? HA HA HA HA HA HA ... UGGGGGH.

2 comments:

  1. I SAW THOSE!!! RESIST!!!
    Hahahaha. I'm glad Google is still paying attention to their Blogger requisition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I CAN QUIT CHANGING THE TEMPLATE WHENEVER I WANT - HONEST!!! To be fair, they do look very nice. But, then again, I think they're too professional for the type of content I have here.

    ReplyDelete