Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Instagraham

I've been a fairly active Instagram user for ~3 years now. It's been a vanity and pride-ridden an interesting medium to express my ambivalence through (both in terms of content and posting habits). I've had numerous accounts, I forget how many ... but I think the most posts I published in a single day was 9; I did not abide by the ethics. Nowadays, I post approximately once per week.

Anyway, the numbers are currently in my favor:
  • 107 posts
  • 87 followers
  • 97 following
First, the three numbers contain a 10, an 8, and a 9. Second, they all end in 7, thus making 777 (a number of Kabbalistic significance, as a friend once put it)!

For being the colossal time-squanderer that Instagram is, it seems like an apt note to end on. I'm tempted to pull the proverbial plug altogether on the meaningless archive, but then again, I'll likely want to look back on it - that is, assuming I ever leave in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment