Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Blog!

I am pleased to announce that I have started up a new blog as of yesterday: The Christian Philosophy Cafetorium. It's just a place where I'll be sharing, what I consider to be, interesting philosophical ideas and whatnot that I come across (mostly from Christian intellectuals/writers). I plan on sharing some more "original" content on there too, but it's more of a "here are some good resources relating to Christian philosophy" type of blog. In short, I plan on being more of a curator than a creator.

I'll continue to write on here, as I like the variety of content that I can focus on and the more personal aesthetic; plus, I'd like to keep this as my main blog for at least a couple years if not longer. That said, I also want a more centralized and "from the outside" project, and I think this will fulfill that want to some degree.

Let's see what happens.


2 comments: