Skip to main content

Posting Habit

Apart from any direct intention, I have recently noticed my tendency to post at approximately the same time, not by hour, but by minute.

Take a look at the posting times below. These were all selected from the home page of the blog.

1. What does it mean to do one's best? 4:47 PM

2. Media Bias, Memes, and Foolish Comedians. 10:53 AM

3. Photojournalism of the Soul. 3:50 PM

4. Pro et Contra: Sociology. 9:50 AM

5. Cold Air. 11:50 PM

6. Thinking About World News. 9:52 PM

Only one post from the home page wasn't mentioned here (I guess this one won't be in the ballpark, either). Time will tell if these circadian rhythms(?) shall persist.

Comments

  1. Do you schedule posts or just publish them right away when you're done writing? If it's the latter, I assume it's because you post around your work or school schedule. If it's the former, then that's just weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that's worth considering - sounds like a mix of both. I usually publish as soon as I've given the content at least a quick review. Only very recently had I intentionally decided to post weekly if possible, but schedule could have had a subliminal effect in the past. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment