Thursday, June 2, 2016

Blog Repair / The Idols They Will Make

As you might have noticed, the blog has recently been subject to repair. For one thing, I have edited the categories. This means that some posts have been deleted and that I have also done some renaming of categories. Once again, I have changed the general feel of the blog. I was using a Dynamic Views template before and now I am using a Simple template. I like the clouds header and I believe that this new design is easier on the eyes. That said, it still looks bad on mobile ... oh well.

Now, to talk about a piece of music: "The Idols They Will Make" by The Joe. This has been one of my favorite songs for a few years now (sorry that sounds so cliché ... the quality of the song is beyond any description I might conjure up). And though I desire to detach myself from the attitude of music sharing that says "you have to listen to this," I figured it's a song that fits well with the content of this blog, so I'll go ahead and share. Maerten van Heemskerck's engraving used for the album cover is amazing, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment